Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Challenge #527 - Christmas

We have very sad news to share with you. Our beloved team-mate, Toni has passed away. Fortunately for us, she had worked ahead and we get to enjoy more of her talent for a few more challenges. 


We have a new challenge starting today!  Please join us for Challenge #527 Christmas.




Our Design Team has created some samples that we hope might inspire you to get crafty!











Have a question about the challenge?  Be sure to read how to play.  You have 2 weeks to join in the fun!

9 comments:

  1. So very sorry about your DT friend, so sad to hear. Lovely designs by the Design Team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear of Toni's passing. Hugs to you all, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very sorry to hear about Toni. I loved visiting her blog and seeing her creations. She will be missed. Lovely inspiration cards for the challenge from the team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers and hugs.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.