Wednesday 5 August 2015

Challenge #156 Anything Goes

Welcome back to ATSM!

This week is your favourite week -

ANYTHING GOES


We have a wonderful sponsor for you this week

Feel Free to Grab My Badge for Your Blog!

and the prize is a $12 gift certificate to the store


Here is our amazing Design Team with their creations


Hayley (using sponsor image Spring Branch)



(using Sponsor image Birthday Kitty)



(using sponsor image Bird Beauty)



(Using sponsor image - Top Hat Frog)



 (using Sponsor's image Birthday Kitty)






                                        
                                                                      Rahmat

                                        







Deborah


Congratulations - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems


Shona



Now it is your turn to play along!





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful DT work thank you for this challenge.
    Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...Can you please delete my entry #53 as I have more than 10 challenges participating...It was too late before I saw your rules and then it would not allow me to delete my own entry. Sorry, thanks!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I forgot to say it is number 137 that I am asking you to remove. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, posted the wrong one for this challenge! Then I couldn't take it off.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.