Friday 25 January 2013

Black and White - WINNERS

Happy Friday! I bet you are looking forward to the weekend!

Last week our challenge required you to use Black and White for your projects. 
Did anyone find Black and White really hard? I find it is and I was just blown away by the entries that we had for this challenge. Stunning is one word that comes to mind.

These fabulous entries certainly made it very hard to choose our winners for this week. We did narrow it down to our Top 3 and without further ado, here they are!

Our

HONOURABLE ADDICTS 
(in numerical order)

are






Congratulations ladies, please take your badge from the tab at the top of the page

and our

TOP ADDICT
and the winner of the fantastic prize from our wonderful sponsors at Bugaboo is


DSCN4377

Nancy, your bride and groom card is just stunning! 
Congratulations as you are our Top Addict, please grab your badge from the tab at the top of the page and also email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days so I can hook you up with your prize!!

Our current challenge is CAS! You may create anything you like as long as it is Clean and Simple.
Click HERE to take you straight to the post.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so happy to have been chosen an honorable addict for the black and white challenge. The other cards were fabulous.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am a winner, but my name is not Brenda...LOL Although, that is my card! Kylie, I sent you and email!
    Thanks so much I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGosh!! Nancy I am very sorry! I have changed the post to show your name. We loved your card!!

      Delete
    2. Oh don't worry about it Kylie...I felt bad even mentioning it! I so appreciate being selected!!
      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
    3. Congratulations to everyone especially Nancy for being top addict. All the cards are always so amazing.
      Florence x

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.