Wednesday 11 July 2012

ATS - Addicted to {Blue} Challenge #1

Time for another challenge? I LOVE it!!
Thanks to all our followers - we love seeing what you create each week. I believe that if you have inspired someone to do something that has made them happy, that's all that matters xx

Our challenge this week is to create something that is BLUE
In the interest of Craftplace Health and Safety (CH&S), please make sure you are 'limbered' up and your workspace is free from any hazards before you begin ;) ;)
Have a look at what our design team came up with xx

















You may use the link below to post your entry and please follow these rules:
  1. Please make sure to link back to the POST your entry is contained in NOT your whole blog
  2. Please mention Addicted to Stamps in your blog with a link back to the challenge so others may join in
  3. In order to be considered for the awards, you must link your entry before Tuesday 11.59pm AEST
  4. Please do not backlink - all entries must be new
  5. You may combine up to 3 other challenges
  6. You may enter more than once provided each entry is different and abides with the rules of the challenge
  7. Please turn off Word Verification for ease of commenting on your blog :)
  8. We reserve the right to remove any links that do not comply with the Challenge rules




Don't forget to follow us on

 




9 comments:

  1. Just wonderful cards, ladies. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and great challenge.. I will try and get organised!
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid I will be closed down if the CH &S catch me my craft room is one big hazard !!! Gorgeous cards ladies AGAIN !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Sorry I am having problems leaving a comment so I have tagged on to the end of Chrissie comment. Fabulous samples ladies. They are all gorgeous!
      Regards Florence x

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the fabulous challenge--LOVE blue! The DT creations are all stunning! VERY well done, gals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - thanks for hosting. I am new to paper crafting but I am really enjoying visiting blogs and seeing what other people have done, gathering tips, tricks and inspiration.

    If you do stop by my blog I apologize that I have to keep word verification on. I just get too much SPAM otherwise. I turned it off the other day and the floodgates opened! Even with moderation it is too much to manage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, no worries at all! Welcome! I have posted a comment but it showed me as 'anonymous'. Im using my phone so perhaps there was a small glitch..

      Delete
  7. Hi ladies - I missed your deadline for this fun challenge due to a time zone conversion error on my part. I thought I was actually ahead of the game but 11:59pm on Tuesday is not the same here as it is where you are- LOL. I made a card and gave you a shout out on my post though. Maybe it will help increase awareness of your fun challenge :o) Will pay better attention so I don't miss the next one.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.