Wednesday 18 July 2012

ATS - Addicted to {Blue} Challenge #1 - WINNERS

Before I get to this week's winners, check out the poll on the right sidebar. I want this challenge blog to be about the challenges YOU like the best. So, have a look and if there is something you would prefer but isn't a voting option, use the comment box below to have your say.

Another tough time for the DT. We were very impressed with all the entries in this challenge. I must admit that I was getting pretty sick of blue, but looking at all this inspiration made me just LOVE it again! The votes are in, the scores were close, but we have come up with this week's addicts.


HONOURABLE ADDICTS ARE







Congratulations to you both! Please grab the appropriate badge from the link at the top of the page.



and our TOP ADDICT is




Congratulations Vicky! You are our Top Addict. This card is just outstanding xx


Don't forget to follow us on Facebook for all the up to date news


Become a follower of the blog so you never miss out either! We love to see you here each week. Thanks so much for participating and satisfying your addiction ;)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners! There were some AMAZING entries last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to the whole DT... I'm very honoured to be an Honourable Addict!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top Addict! I've been called that before but not in a good way! Thank you so much for picking my card ladies, I am delighted, and congratulations to my fellow addicts! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done ladies !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.