Friday 15 June 2012

Introducing... Valerie!!

Another of my beautiful DT members - Valerie.

Here's a little about this talented lady -



I have been cardmaking for about 15 years and retired 2 years ago from teaching Hair and Beauty at a local college. I have been married for 42 years and have 2 sons, one who is a writer and can't afford to leave home and the youngest is married to my fabulous DIL who presented me with my first grandson, Charlie, in March this year. I spend my time doing Aqua aerobics, singing in a Rock Choir, going to the theatre, reading, travelling and making cards:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.