Hello again! It's lovely to see you. What fantastic entries we had for our last CAS challenge. Tune back in on Friday to see who the DT chose as our Top & Honourable Addicts.
We have a sketch for you this week. It's a pretty simple sketch but it can be turned into something amazing! Just check out what the DT came up with.
Firstly though, a little thing called "The Rules"
Your entry MUST follow the sketch provided. If you do not have a particular shape that is shown on the sketch, you may substitute it. You may flip or rotate the sketch.
You may enter up to a TOTAL of 5 challenges
Please check the other rules for this challenge just before the Inlinkz tool xx
Here is the sketch -
Now, feast your eyes on some awesome inspiration!!
We certainly have given you a lot of different ideas for our Sketch Challenge. We can't wait to see what you come up with!!
The overall rules for EVERY challenge are as follows:
- Please make sure to link back to the POST your entry is contained in NOT your whole blog
- Please mention Addicted to Stamps in your blog with a link back to the challenge so others may join in
- In order to be considered for the awards, you must link your entry before Tuesday 11.59pm AEST
- Please do not backlink - all entries must be new
- You may combine up to 5 challenges in TOTAL
- You may enter more than once provided each entry is different and abides with the rules of the challenge
- Please turn off Word Verification for ease of commenting on your blog :)
- We reserve the right to remove any links that do not comply with the Challenge rules