Friday 15 June 2012

Who have we here?

I would now like to introduce, Karen!



Another awesome member of the DT here at Addicted to Stamps. Here is some information on this wonderful lady -

Hi Everyone

My name is Karen and I’m “Addicted to Stamps”!!!

I'm a retired college lecturer, originally from London but moved to Hampshire for my husband Tony’s job. When he took early retirement we moved to Somerset which is a lovely area of the country.  I have been crafting for about 12 years now and run a craft club with my friend Anne which has about 25 lovely members who keep us busy and on our toes!

Crafting started out as a hobby and has now become an overriding passion - it's much more fun than housework!!!  I also love anything to do with fabric and fibres and do lots of free machine embroidery and embellishing.  I’ve also started doing some hand stitching as well.  Recently I’ve dipped a toe into the amazing art of Zentangle, but freely admit that stamping is my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.