Friday 26 November 2021

Challenge #419 - Any Occasion

Hi everyone! Usually I would say 'welcome to Wednesday', BUT life seemed to get in the way this week! I've been moving house which I feel is such a traumatic experience! Who's with me on that? I couldn't take any time off work so.... you hear me. 

I'm terribly sorry to you and my designers that this post is extremely late but here we go with our new challenge -


Anything Goes as long as you have an occasion for your card -

Our designers have brilliant examples for you -










Over to you now, have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with moving to your new place. Hope the stress holds a little bit. I will place a card tomorrow, not in craft mood today. But did some inspiring on the net. So hope I get my mojo back tomorrow to craft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a traumatic experience Kylie! Hope it's going (or hopefully gone!) well and your shoulders are able to go down a bit now. Thank you as always for all the work you do to inspire and entertain us! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally feel you as we are in the same boat. Should be moving in the next couple of weeks (once reno is finished and occupancy permit secured) then we have to move again 2 months later! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful & inspirational cards by he Design Team!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.