Wednesday 1 July 2020

Winners Post

Hi everyone! We will be announcing our winners for Challenges #394 and #395 today. You may have noticed that a new challenge didn't go live this morning. If you missed the announcement, we are having a break until the New Year. We hope to see you when we come back with a bit of a change up for our challenges :)

Another change that will be implemented is the invitation to our Top Addicts each week to join us as a Guest Designer for future challenges. These invitations will begin with our winners this week! 

Challenge #394 - Clean and Simple





Congratulations everyone!

Challenge #395 - Photo Inspiration





Congratulations everyone!

Okay, well that's it from me and the team for 2020. To be honest, I can't wait for this year to end, lol. It's been a whirlwind so far. I am a pharmacy assistant and I feel that things will never be the same again.... Here's to 2021!

Our Top Addicts, Maria and Marina are invited to join us as Guest Designers in January. Ladies, please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com if you would like to accept.

Take care everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners and TopPicks. Thanks for running the challenges Kylie and Design Team - enjoy the well earned break in 2020 and hope to see you back in 2021.

    I imagine you have been rushing around frantically, Kylie, as a Pharmacy Assistant - hope that eases soon for you

    Happy July - December to you all

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulatuions to all. Thank you so much for both HM's. Enjoy your time off, well earned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing me as an Honourable Addict and congrats to all the other shout outs. And thanks for all your hard work, Kylie, enjoy your well deserved break! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good break Kylie - take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including me in the picks - enjoy your break and see you next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. I'm honored and you've made my day. HERE I'm displaying your badge.
    Enjoy your break. I'm looking forward to see you next year!
    Take care
    Maja

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.