Wednesday 28 August 2019

Challenge #356 - Anything Goes

Welcome to a brand new weekly challenge. We hope you are enjoying playing along! Guess what we are up to this week? That's right - Anything Goes!


Before we get started we will announce the winners for Challenge #354 - Clean and Simple :)




Welcome back to Vicky after a 4 year break!

On another note, all you CAS lovers (and not so much CAS lovers) may be interested in a new challenge blog I have created. I know, I know, I can't help myself. 

Grab our Badge

Perfectly CAS uses the rule of third so even if you aren't quite used to creating Clean and Simple cards, this challenge will really help you to minimise and create using this style.
The first challenge is on the 15th September so write it in your diaries and play along!

Okay!! It's Anything Goes here at ATSM so let's see how our designers have decided to inspire you :)









Aren't they fabulous! Over to you now and have fun :)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my work as one of the favorites and congratulations to the other winners. You've made my day!
    Regards, Maja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my starry little card as your winner for the CAS challenge - I am delighted! Can't wait to join in with the anything goes' challenge and am excited for your new challenge site Kylie. YAY! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous inspiration, ladies, thank you! I've added Perfectly CAS to my Feedly list, Kylie ... looking forward to the debut! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything Goes is always fun, and the team have provided some lovely inspiration.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out! Congrats to others! Kylie, I don't know where you find the energy and time:) I look forward to playing in the new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you su much for picking my card as one of the favorites! Also congratulations to the others!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the inspiration and congrats to the winners of the previous challenge. Will definitely be checking out the new challenge, Kylie!
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.