Wednesday 16 May 2018

Challenge #292 Make Your Mark

Welcome back to Wednesday which means a new challenge here at ATSM.

This week we want you to -


Before we show you our inspiration, let's see our winners for Challenge #290 Photo





Just Because - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Congratulations!

Here is our Design Team showing you their creations for our current challenge -










Ok, we can't wait to see you Make Your Mark
(you know what that means? Pencils, paints, pens, markers, chalks etc)


11 comments:

  1. Please delete my entry #4, entered by mistake and unable to delete. Thanks, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my card, really chuffed and much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please delete my entry #4, mistake. Thanks CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just realized that you only allow up to 10 combined challenges. Feel free to delete my entry. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack! I accidentally clicked on the wrong photo when choosing. Please delete my first entry. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ....or don't delete as I now can't re-enter with the correct photo. Sorry again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the fun challenge! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for picking my card as Top Addict for the photo inspiration challenge. I think this is the first time I've ever won this honour and it is very much appreciated. Congrats to my fellow winners. Thank you all for such a fun challenge. Hugs, Deborah xxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.