Wednesday 16 August 2017

Challenge #255 Photo Inspiration

Welcome back everyone! Today we have a photo to help inspire you create this week. 


You may use anything from the photo that inspires you. The texture, the colours, anything!

We have had to say a sad goodbye to LeeAnn who has all that other important life stuff to contend with at the moment. She will be missed.

In other news, I am happy to say that I am starting up again as a designer for ATSM!

Before we get onto our inspiration for you, let's announce the winners for Challenge #253 Holiday







Congratulations everyone! Please grab our badge to display on your blogs!


Ok! Here we go with our take on the inspiration photo!



















The DT have got amazing ideas for this photo and we can't wait to see what you will make! Over to you :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you ladies for my 'pat on the back', and I'm loving the colours and the DT inspiration this challenge -hoping to play along

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies I am very honored that you like my card and I sure am back to play again.. I looove these colours

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.