Friday 16 June 2017

Winners - Challenges #244 and #245

Welcome to our winner's post everyone. You have to forgive me for not posting the winners for #244 as yet. I actually thought I had - must have dreamt that!!

Onto our winners -

Challenge #244 - Clean and Simple








Congratulations everyone. Please grab our badge to display on your blog.




Congratulations Pam! What a magnificent card featuring inlaid dies. Wonderful! Please grab our badge to display on your blog :)

Challenge #245 - Photo Inspiration







P1060401 (2)

Congratulations everyone. Please grab our badge to display on your blog.




Gorgeous sparkly card, Donna. We loved your take on our inspiration photo! Please grab our badge to display on your blog.

Our Anything Goes challenge is going strong but there is still plenty of time to play along! See you there :)


6 comments:

  1. Hi Hon
    Thanks for HM but the card you have displayed her is the card I was CASEing! Do I still get HM??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandie, of course! Sorry, that was my mistake as I just grabbed the incorrect image. Fixed now xx

      Delete
  2. Wow...great to see 2 of my projects in Top 3 of Challeneg#245.Ty guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thrilled to be a HM. thank you so much ATSM. Congrats to the winners and all the other HMs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So delighted to be a top addict!!! woohoo! Thank you so much ladies! You made my day! Congratulations everyone!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.