Saturday 28 January 2017

Winners - Challenge #225

Hi there! Welcome back for our winner's post. You may have noticed something a little different when we launched our new challenge for 2017. We have decided that for the moment, ATSM will just be for fun. It takes a LOT of time to source sponsors for a weekly challenge blog and unfortunately there just hasn't been enough time to do so. We know that you will all be ok with no prizes for now. Thanks for understanding :)

Our winners for our last challenge which was an inspiration photo are -




Wow, what a beautiful card! Congratulations Tasha!











Congratulations everyone!

Don't forget that our current challenge is 


See you there :)

8 comments:

  1. I think I have missed the winners for the challenges to 222 to 223 and 224. Have they been posted yet and where can I find them. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners..Thank you so much for choosing my card..You have made my day...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - have the winners for challenges #222, 223 and 224 been announced?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ask the same thing last week....no answer yet.....

      Delete
  4. Congrats to all the winners!! Thanks so much for picking my card for honourable addict.
    Hugs
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners. But I missed the winners for challenges 222,223 and 224. I cannot find them. Greetings Janny

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Thanks for picking my card! So honored!!! :) Congrats to other ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.