Wednesday 9 March 2016

Challenge #184 - Clean and Simple

Hello! Welcome back to Addicted to Stamps and More! 

We hope you are enjoying our weekly challenges. We really love bringing you inspiration each week to help you along with your inky fun. 

Last week we loved seeing your Holiday entries. We will be back on Friday to share our winners with you. 

This week we are up to our


challenge.

Yep! We want CASalicious creations from you. Plenty of clean lines, white space, and minimal embellishments.

Our amazing sponsor for this challenge is


and you could win a $10 gift certificate to the store!

Here is our amazing Design Team with their inspiration:

(using sponsor products Dogwood Large and Fond Expressions 2)


(using sponsor images 1. STAMPlorations - Two Cupcakes & Best Things in Life )


(using sponsor stamps - Trendy Feathers)
















Don't you just love the inspiration provided by the team! Please visit their blogs and say hi and to see how they came up with their ideas.

Over to you now :)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another fun challenge and marvelous DT inspiration! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great challenge and wonderful DT inspirations! My thanks to you all Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards by the DTs. I am always in awe of people who can create such simple yet beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards from the DT and lots of fabulous entries too. I'm happy to be joining you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards from the design team and lots of wonderful entries. I'm a little confused as the Link is closed but I thought the challenges were open until Tuesday.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoops, I just missed the cut off time to add my card to your CAS challenge. I will keep your challenge on my new blog "scandinancy creates" anyway. I can hardly believe I finally have my own blog :-) Loved all the DT samples. TFS girls.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.