Stamp Addicts

Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Challenge #78

Good morning everyone and welcome to our next challenge!

We have a theme for you today. Your project must be HOLIDAY related. Any holiday you like!

Our wonderful sponsor, again, this week is



Deedee will offer 3 digi sets for our winners.

We would also like to welcome back our Guest Designer!

Gemma


I'm a stay at home mum to 4 most handsome boys but most of all I have a very patient hubby who has to put up with my mess and spending lots of pennies on all sorts of crafts lol I started card making in late 2006 and then i recently started dabbling in ATC's, Art Journalling but more recently i found digital scrapbooking...i am so loving my crafty time as it helps unwind from every day life :) I go to a craft get together every wednesday with a few other friends and thats where we all share our ideas, hints and tips.....we also have a laugh....well you have to don't you lol I now have 2 blogs...Gem's little creations for my Cardmaking and ScrappyGem's Designs for my digital scrapbooking, i do hope you can pop by both because there is something for everyone :)





And here is the inspiration from your Design Team


Hayley (using sponsor image)



Nonni (using sponsor image)



Danielle (using sponsor image)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work by the DT. Hope you like my Mardi Gras card. Thanks for a great challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to talented Gemma! As always, all the DT cards are sensational!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete