Are you excited? We are! We couldn't wait to share our newest challenge with you that we even gave you a Sneak Peek. Can you believe it? A Sneak Peek!
So this week, is a Sketch and we should all know the drill. Just in case, here are the rules for this challenge;
Please use the sketch provided as inspiration for your entry. You may flip, rotate etc. the sketch. You may substitue shapes that you may not have but your entry should resemble the structure of the sketch provided.
Please follow these rules and the rules as set out below to be considered for the Top Addict and Honourable Addict awards.
Now for a little surprise. I would like to announce that the Top Addict for this challenge will be offered a Guest Design spot for our next Bingo Addict challenge which launches on the 19th September. Who's excited now????
Any who, onto the challenge at hand. Here is the Sketch -
Here are the lovely samples from the DT. Don't forget to hop over to their blogs and drop them a line. I promise they wont bite (well here's hoping) ;)
You may use the link below to post your entry and please follow these rules:
- Please make sure to link back to the POST your entry is contained in NOT your whole blog
- Please mention Addicted to Stamps in your blog with a link back to the challenge so others may join in
- In order to be considered for the awards, you must link your entry before Tuesday 11.59pm AEST
- Please do not backlink - all entries must be new
- You may combine up to 3 other challenges
- You may enter more than once provided each entry is different and abides with the rules of the challenge
- Please turn off Word Verification for ease of commenting on your blog :)
- We reserve the right to remove any links that do not comply with the Challenge rules