Hello to all our craft Addicts out there. Are you ready for another challenge?
Now, we know that CAS can be scary and a lot of people curl up into the fetus position under the desk at even hearing the word.
But the last CAS challenge showed us that you can do it, and boy can you do it well!!!!
We can't wait to see what you come up with this time, but have a look at what the Design Team have come up with.
Rules for this challenge -
CAS (Clean & Simple)
A design of card with clean lines, minimal elements, areas of white space and few or no embellishments.
You may use the link below to post your entry and please follow these rules:
- Please make sure to link back to the POST your entry is contained in NOT your whole blog
- Please mention Addicted to Stamps in your blog with a link back to the challenge so others may join in
- In order to be considered for the awards, you must link your entry before Tuesday 11.59pm AEST
- Please do not backlink - all entries must be new
- You may combine up to 3 other challenges
- You may enter more than once provided each entry is different and abides with the rules of the challenge
- Please turn off Word Verification for ease of commenting on your blog :)
- We reserve the right to remove any links that do not comply with the Challenge rules