Friday 15 June 2012

Who is this lovely lady???

This, of course, is the amazing Jacqueline. No stranger to DT's and blogs, I am flattered to have Jacqueline on the team. Here's a little about her -




Hi, my name is Jacqueline, I live with my husband and grown up children on the border of rural Herefordshire and Worcestershire in the shadow of the Malvern Hills. I have crafted all my life but have only taken to blogging in the last couple of years. It changed my life and now I have many new and  lovely friends with whom to share my passion.I love challenges and take part in as many as I can manage, I also run the Make My Monday Challenge Blog and co-host the  52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown with Mynnette.

I am really excited about being on the Addicted to Stamps design team - it's always wonderful to be at the beginning of something so exciting and watch it grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.