Friday 15 June 2012

Who am I?

[IMG_0348.JPG]




I guess I sort of forgot to mention a little about myself. Everyone's probably going "Who is this chick?" LOL.


I am a single mum with a handsome 17 year old son. I have been blessed to have such a wonderful son who still tells his mum that he loves her (ssshhhh).

We are both volunteers for the local Rural Fire Brigade to which I am also the Secretary. We love what we do with the Brigade and thankfully haven't had too many incidents that we have been called out for. At the beginning of June, we attended the Brigade championships in Brisbane (yes, there are championships!!) with our brigade and had an awesome time. We worked very hard and couldn't hardly stand at the end of it, but we survived :)

I am also a full time carer for my dad and grandad.

I have only been crafting for about 2 years. I don't have a lot of products but am slowly but surely adding to my collection.

I only started blogging in April when I signed up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I must say I became addicted to the whole challenge thing as I now realise how terrible some of my creations actually were! It was only a few days ago that I thought I would like to create a challenge blog myself.

And, here we are! I am so excited, especially about my Design Team. What a fantastic group that has been assembled and I know that their excitment and inspiration will rub off on everyone who follows us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.