Friday 15 June 2012

Welcome to the Team - Victoria!

My DT is now complete and I am very fortunate to have this wonderful lady onboard. Here is a little about her -




Hi, I'm Victoria and I live in the beautiful rural Lune Valley in north-west England with my wonderful husband and my lovely cat.  I haven't been blogging for long, but I love the community of friendly and generous crafters that I have been privileged to meet. 

Addicted to all things stamp-related, I joined Stampin' Up! UK as a demonstrator earlier this year and I absolutely love it!  I mostly make cards, but also dabble in scrapbooking.  Outside of the crafting world, I am a secondary school languages teacher which keeps me very busy.  I also love to get stuck in to church work, travel, read, bake, hike, cycle, eat lots of chocolate, play tennis, netball and badminton, go birdwatching, canoe........ don't know how I fit it all in! 

I'm thrilled to be a part of the DT for Addicted to Stamps from the beginning and can't wait to start seeing your entries! 

You can visit my blog here: http://furrytalecardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.